This week we had an amazing speaker talk with us about how to involve children with learning disabilities and difficulties in the classroom. We talked about how everyone deserves the right to education, and that most students are being excluded from the ability to grow as learners in the classroom because of the lack of resources available for them. I think that it is super important that as educators we understand that all children deserve to feel included and welcome in the classroom, and by allowing for the needs of these students to be met, it means that students will succeed. By bringing in technology to the classroom and integrating it into our curriculum, we further the education of those who cannot succeed in their own mastery with standard classroom materials. When all students in the classroom have had their needs met, it means that everyone can grow as a group and succeed together! Learning about the different technologies that can assist students with disabilities allows me as a future educator to become more educated in ways I can assist students, such as communication devices; this also means that by including these devices, that students how are non-verbal or have difficulties communicating, can now articulate what they want to say and contribute to class discussion and lessons.