For our final tech class, we went over how games can be used as educational tools in the classroom. Games can allows students to have a bit of a brain break, while still allowing for them to learn from the games they are playing. Games are an important part in the development of children, especially in younger ages//grades. With a pandemic, it can be hard for students to be hands on in the classroom, and with technology we are easily able to provide children with games that they can pay online, and learn from. I still remember in my time at elementary school, we would always be so excited to play games in our lesson, and we were still able to learn from the games we play. There are many more resources now than when I was in school, but that means that it is more accessible for students and teachers learning remotely during the pandemic. Games can teach students important technological skills that incorporate their lesson and technology together. I think that although many games incorporate math and science, that we can expand our learning to teach English and arts as well!